Saturday 13 December 2014

I'm back with Great News milkysmile milkysmile

    It''s been awhile since last updated my blog but now I'm back to blogging again. (乂ღ˘⌣˘)ノ♥ヽ(ˆ⌣ˆ)ヾ  Thanks to the courage from my boyfie ❤ 
    Yea,this the good news that I finally hang on a relation after 3 years of loneliest!!! Hahahaha.

             Hahaha! That's my boy ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ) Aren't he cute? Yea he do look cute for me and sweet too. . It may seem to be weird because both of us are miles away from each other ☹ Counting down 9 more days for our first date ('∀'●)♡ I'm gonna pass out soon as the day getting closer. .
   Actually we never meet before. . Both of us were taking risk on a "Blind Date" thru 'Facebook'
Maybe this is fate? Both of us accept each other so well (>'o')> ♥ <('o'<)
   He doesn't even mind listening to me nagging from morning till night. I would love to spend more of my time with him without any hesitation 
This is us (°◡°♡)(∿°○°)∿ ︵ ǝʌol
Most of my friends tell that we look a little bit 'alike' -,-
Hahahahaha! 
    That funny and sweet texts from him. I really hope both of us could stay together n get sweeter from days to days (*´▽`*)As long as he's trying then I'm gonna be staying :)
   I actually melt a lot when he call me baby ὸ.ό Hahaha! With his manly voice (๑‵●‿●‵๑) I just love listening to his voice :) It's feel like I'm having my first love back <3 It's feel like cotton candy that I always dream to have it (。●́‿●̀。)

 I would love to complete all this task with him  ❤✽
Girl just believe your boyfie and stay loyal to them n never cheat on relation, so you gonna achieve all those love goals from years to years :) Most important both of us have to tolerate to each other :)



No comments:

Post a Comment